[update: New DENG Build: 1.0.44]
I just published a new DENG build, that fixes some bugs and adds some minor features:
- fixed: Memory leaks. Some object cross references prevented the DENG component from unloading.
- fixed: Whitespace as first character in a block element with “white-space: normal” applied. Leading whitespace is now removed.
- fixed: _level0 references and callbacks in deng.swf made it difficult to load DENG into custom Flash projects.
- added: Support for <ul />. Unordered lists now display a bullet as marker.
- added: Support for <br />. The line break tag now defaults to “display: block”.
As we are slowly moving to a different hosting, the sources are currently not available from CVS.
DENG 1.0.43 sources: http://deng.com.br/deng_1_0_43_src.rar
I also published a demo showing how to use DENG with Flash projects compiled with Flash MX 2004, Flash 8 or MTASC, and how to use a standard vertical scrollbar (here: UIScrollBar v2 component) with DENG.
By the way, the DENG support forum moved: